GameChange Solar sent word that two leading EPCs ordered over 111 MW of its pile-driven fixed tilt racking systems for immediate production. The systems are GameChange Max-Span Post System for poly panels. These projects are part of an expected 1 GW for GameChange in the USA solar racking market this year.
“Our quality and value pricing have been the secrets to our rapid growth servicing the important southeast USA solar market,” said Max Johnson, Business Development Associate at GameChange Solar. “We also look forward to providing the excellent service and delivery timelines which have been the hallmarks to our success to our valued customers on these orders.”
A quick look at the Max-Span Post System
• Supports all poly, glass and thin film modules
• Post/Beam/Brace assembly has a low part count and allows for quick assembly
• Articulating purlin connections allow for up to 15 percent terrain slopes
• Rugged design enables 150 mph wind and 90 psf snow loads
• Turnkey install, pull test and geotech services available
• Wind tunnel tested by industry leader CPP
• ETL / UL 2703 tested
• Independent assessment by Black & Veatch
• Warranty 20 years – Made in the U.S.
Listen to more in-depth conversations on Solar Builder's YouTube channel
Our most popular series include:
Power Forward! | A collaboration with BayWa r.e. to discuss higher level industry topics.
The Buzz | Where we give our 2 cents per kWh on the residential solar market.
The Pitch | Discussions with solar manufacturers about their new technology and ideas.