GameChange Solar sent word that two leading EPCs ordered over 111 MW of its pile-driven fixed tilt racking systems for immediate production. The systems are GameChange Max-Span Post System for poly panels. These projects are part of an expected 1 GW for GameChange in the USA solar racking market this year.
“Our quality and value pricing have been the secrets to our rapid growth servicing the important southeast USA solar market,” said Max Johnson, Business Development Associate at GameChange Solar. “We also look forward to providing the excellent service and delivery timelines which have been the hallmarks to our success to our valued customers on these orders.”
A quick look at the Max-Span Post System
• Supports all poly, glass and thin film modules
• Post/Beam/Brace assembly has a low part count and allows for quick assembly
• Articulating purlin connections allow for up to 15 percent terrain slopes
• Rugged design enables 150 mph wind and 90 psf snow loads
• Turnkey install, pull test and geotech services available
• Wind tunnel tested by industry leader CPP
• ETL / UL 2703 tested
• Independent assessment by Black & Veatch
• Warranty 20 years – Made in the U.S.
Have you checked out our YouTube page?
We have a ton video interviews and additional content on our YouTube page. Recently we debuted Power Forward! -- a collaboration with BayWa r.e. to discuss higher level industry topics as well as best practices / trends for running a solar business today.
Our longer running side project is The Pitch -- in which we have awkward discussions with solar manufacturers and suppliers about their new technology and ideas so that you don't have to. We've discusses everything from residential rail-less deck attaching and home solar financing to large-scale energy storage value stacking and utility-driven new home solar + storage microgrids.
We also post our Project of the Year announcements there! Interviews with this year's winners will be up starting the week of Nov. 8. Head there and subscribe today to stay on top of all this extra stuff.