Solar Builder seeks to highlight the most outstanding PV projects in the solar industry each year. Any PV project is eligible — big or small — and we want you to tell us about them.
Was your installation innovative in some way? Did it help a community? Does the site just look really awesome? If it’s inventive, interesting or impactful, it will be considered for our annual Project of the Year awards. To nominate a project fill out the submission form below by Sept. 15, 2023.
What happens next?
- Solar Builder editors select a field of nominees from the submissions.
- Readers vote for their favorite projects during the month of September.
- Top vote getters will be featured in the Q4 magazine and in exclusive online editorial.
- SB editors will also select their favorites as Editors’ Choice award winners.
- Check out last year’s winners right here.
- North American PV projects only
- Construction and installation completed between Sept. 1, 2022 to Sept. 15, 2023.
- Permission to operate must be expected by Dec. 31, 2023.