Residential Rooftop Report: A focus on new home solar business for solar installers
March 9, 2020
The Residential Rooftop Report for 2020 focuses on solar PV sales and installs for the new home market. There is a lot of opportunity in this segment and much more to come – as long as you are prepared for it. Once again we’ve teamed up with PV design software specialists Aurora Solar to explore the nuances of designing PV systems for hew homes and to share a few other ways to modernize your solar sales and design process. Fill out the form below to access your free report.
- Modern Solar Sales: How top teams use software to win
- A New Solar Construct: How to design and sell PV in a key emerging market
- Two big trends in residential solar financing
- Best practices for selling high-efficiency modules
- Side Business: Three solar contractors discuss selling and constructing solar-covered patios
Listen to more in-depth conversations on Solar Builder's YouTube channel
Our most popular series include:
Power Forward! | A collaboration with BayWa r.e. to discuss higher level industry topics.
The Pitch | Discussions with solar manufacturers about their new technology and ideas.
Comments are closed here.