Applied Energy Technologies (AET), a supplier of commercial and utility-scale racking systems, will be exhibiting at Intersolar North America July 14-16 at booth 9721. AET will be displaying its Rayport-G ECO ground mount racking system and Rayport-B ECO roof ballast system from its ECO line of high quality, cost-effective solar mount solutions. AET’s Rayport-I inverter mounting kit, an innovative solution for string inverters, will also be on display. AET is also now offering a 25-year warranty for its Rayport-B ECO and Rayport-G ECO racking systems.
• Swinerton Renewable Energy selected AET’s Rayport™-G ECO for ‘Seven Sisters’ 22.6 MW installation in Utah,
• AET’s Rayport-G ECO selected for one of the nation’s first highway corridor installations in a 282 kW project with SolareAmerica,
• AET’s Rayport-G ECO ground mount system installed for education building in Massachusetts SolarCity project,
• Empower Energies installed AET’s Rayport-B roof ballast system at GM Baltimore operations facility,
• REC Solar selected AET’s Rayport-G ECO ground mount system for 2 MW solar plant project in Vermont,
• AET’s Rayport-B was installed on a St. Louis federal building rooftop for a 128 kW Microgrid Energy project, and
• AET and juwi completed a 3.6 MW solar project in Vermont.
In addition, AET’s Rayport™-B ECO roof ballast system achieved UL 2703 listing, and AET expanded its coverage in the U.S. and can now ship a larger percentage of its Rayport™-G ECO ground mount system from California.
AET will host a cocktail hour 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. July 14 at Intersolar at booth 9721. Be sure to stop by to meet the team, learn more about their racking systems and have a beverage.
Have you checked out our YouTube page?
We have a ton video interviews and additional content on our YouTube page. Recently we debuted Power Forward! -- a collaboration with BayWa r.e. to discuss higher level industry topics as well as best practices / trends for running a solar business today.
Our longer running side project is The Pitch -- in which we have awkward discussions with solar manufacturers and suppliers about their new technology and ideas so that you don't have to. We've discusses everything from residential rail-less deck attaching and home solar financing to large-scale energy storage value stacking and utility-driven new home solar + storage microgrids.
We also post our Project of the Year announcements there! Interviews with this year's winners will be up starting the week of Nov. 8. Head there and subscribe today to stay on top of all this extra stuff.