AET to exhibit ECO solar mounting line, host cocktail hour at #Intersolar2015
Applied Energy Technologies (AET), a supplier of commercial and utility-scale racking systems, will be exhibiting at Intersolar North America July 14-16 at booth 9721. AET will be displaying its Rayport-G ECO ground mount racking system and Rayport-B ECO roof ballast system from its ECO line of high quality, cost-effective solar mount solutions. AET’s Rayport-I inverter mounting kit, an innovative solution for string inverters, will also be on display. AET is also now offering a 25-year warranty for its Rayport-B ECO and Rayport-G ECO racking systems.
AET’s attendance at Intersolar is preceded by a number of project announcements ranging from highway corridors to EV manufacturing plants:
• Swinerton Renewable Energy selected AET’s Rayport™-G ECO for ‘Seven Sisters’ 22.6 MW installation in Utah,
• AET’s Rayport-G ECO selected for one of the nation’s first highway corridor installations in a 282 kW project with SolareAmerica,
• AET’s Rayport-G ECO ground mount system installed for education building in Massachusetts SolarCity project,
• Empower Energies installed AET’s Rayport-B roof ballast system at GM Baltimore operations facility,
• REC Solar selected AET’s Rayport-G ECO ground mount system for 2 MW solar plant project in Vermont,
• AET’s Rayport-B was installed on a St. Louis federal building rooftop for a 128 kW Microgrid Energy project, and
• AET and juwi completed a 3.6 MW solar project in Vermont.
In addition, AET’s Rayport™-B ECO roof ballast system achieved UL 2703 listing, and AET expanded its coverage in the U.S. and can now ship a larger percentage of its Rayport™-G ECO ground mount system from California.
AET will host a cocktail hour 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. July 14 at Intersolar at booth 9721. Be sure to stop by to meet the team, learn more about their racking systems and have a beverage.
Listen to more in-depth conversations on Solar Builder's YouTube channel
Our most popular series include:
Power Forward! | A collaboration with BayWa r.e. to discuss higher level industry topics.
The Buzz | Where we give our 2 cents per kWh on the residential solar market.
The Pitch | Discussions with solar manufacturers about their new technology and ideas.
Comments are closed here.