This module was featured in the Solar Builder Roof-mount Project of the Year Winner
Trina Solar’s PD05 is dual listed module, popular with customers across all applications. PD05 is compatible with all major balance of system components and module electronics.
Trina considers the PD05 to be its most versatile product. Some features:
- Compatible with all major BOS components and system designs – 1000V UL/1000V IEC certified.
- Field proven performance.
- Highly reliable due to stringent quality control.
- Over 30 in-house tests (UV, TC, HF, and many more).
- In-house testing goes well beyond certification requirements.
- PID resistant.
- Certified to withstand challenging environmental conditions: 2400 Pa wind load; 5400 Pa snow load.
- 245-260 W
- 15.9% maximum module efficiency
- 60 cells, 156mm
- Original MC4 connectors
Listen to more in-depth conversations on Solar Builder's YouTube channel
Our most popular series include:
Power Forward! | A collaboration with BayWa r.e. to discuss higher level industry topics.
The Buzz | Where we give our 2 cents per kWh on the residential solar market.
The Pitch | Discussions with solar manufacturers about their new technology and ideas.