We couldn’t locate a news announcement about this, but according to an email sent to Draker customers, Draker is now a part of AlsoEnergy.
“AlsoEnergy has signed a letter of intent to purchase the assets of Draker Energy, including intellectual property, customer lists, and source code. AlsoEnergy is now the only supplier of Draker products, services, and support.”
The email to Draker customers noted the following as part of the Draker Continuity Program:
• Continued login access for Draker customers at https://draker.us
• Uninterrupted data collection and agency reporting related to Draker monitored assets
• AlsoEnergy will honor all previously paid monitoring license terms and agency reporting agreements
• Free migration to AlsoEnergy’s PowerTrack platform for all Draker sites, including historical data and configurations along with training and support
• Full integration of the Draker support team with the AlsoEnergy support team
o Please note the new phone number: 866.303.5668 x2
AlsoEnergy is migrating all Draker sites, data, and configurations to the PowerTrack Platform. In addition, Draker customers will have access to the full suite of PowerTrack features and capabilities such as advanced PV modeling and analytics, dashboards, and a wide range of standard queries and reports.
As part of the Draker Continuity Program:
• AlsoEnergy will honor existing orders accepted by Draker as of 7/3/2018 for Draker monitoring and hardware.
• All legacy Draker sites will continue to operate on the Draker platform until AlsoEnergy completes site migration to the AlsoEnergy PowerTrack Platform.
• AlsoEnergy will work with Draker customers to upgrade cellular modems to the latest 4G networks to enhance security and performance as needed.
• AlsoEnergy will work with Campbell Scientific to honor all Campbell Scientific data logger warranties.
• Certain Draker features, such as customer dashboards, DBS4, and the SPT String Optimizer, are subject to additional review. We encourage you to contact AlsoEnergy to discuss in further detail.
• Replacement hardware will be available for purchase through AlsoEnergy.