Solar Distancing: Difference between grid-dependent solar and grid-connected solar with storage
March 30, 2020
What are the key differences between a grid-dependent solar system and a grid-connected system with storage? Which provides backup? And what does it mean for a system to be “flexible?” We are joined by Brian Lawrence, North American Sales Manager for Outback Power to answer those questions.
Solar Distancing archive
- Episode 5: Basics of battery recycling
- Episode 4: Battery charging and monitoring basics for solar + storage
- Episode 3: How to size a battery bank for your solar PV system
- Episode 2: What should solar installers work on during this time?
- Episode 1: What the heck is this?
Listen to more in-depth conversations on Solar Builder's YouTube channel
Our most popular series include:
Power Forward! | A collaboration with BayWa r.e. to discuss higher level industry topics.
The Pitch | Discussions with solar manufacturers about their new technology and ideas.
Comments are closed here.