Discussing generator backup vs. energy storage backup with Generac
April 8, 2020
Apologies for the recording hiccup in this, but the quarantine isn’t time to panic, it is time to prep! And today we do that with Russ Minick, chief marketing officer for Generac Power Systems. Russ dives into the pros and cons of generators, the pros and cons of energy storage and some use-case scenarios for both. Interesting opportunities for solar installers to diversify their product offering.
Solar Distancing archive
- Episode 10: The value of solar + storage system monitoring
- Episode 9: Choosing among your solar + storage battery options
- Episode 8: Can batteries and generators coexist on the same system?
- Episode 7: How to add energy storage to a grid-tied solar PV system
- Episode 6: Difference between grid-dependent solar and grid-connected solar with storage
- Episode 5: Basics of battery recycling
- Episode 4: Battery charging and monitoring basics for solar + storage
- Episode 3: How to size a battery bank for your solar PV system
- Episode 2: What should solar installers work on during this time?
- Episode 1: What the heck is this?
Listen to more in-depth conversations on Solar Builder's YouTube channel
Our most popular series include:
Power Forward! | A collaboration with BayWa r.e. to discuss higher level industry topics.
The Pitch | Discussions with solar manufacturers about their new technology and ideas.
Comments are closed here.