Solar plus battery storage technology is now a readily accessible and affordable option for many homeowners. The tricky part is designing a system that puts the solar array’s output and the battery’s capacity to best use. The pairing must provide consistent, reliable power when a homeowner needs and/or wants it — which could be two different things. In this free report, Panasonic assesses three customers with different home profiles who all have different expectations for how their system will perform, and match the best solar + battery system for their needs.
- Basics for sizing battery backup
- Specifics on Panasonic’s EverVolt system
- Customer scenario 1: The Solar Investor
- Customer scenario 2: The Whole Home Dreamer
- Customer scenario 3: The Power Player
"*" indicates required fields