JinkoSolar is one of the largest and most innovative solar module manufacturers in the world, and this week it revealed its Second Generation Tiger Neo panel family. The upgraded Tiger Neo family includes three series with up to 445 W for 54-cell, 615 W for 72-cell, and 635 W for 78-cell (182 in. formats) and module efficiency up to 22.27%, 23.23%, and 22.72% respectively.
“We are once again raising the standard of N-type performance with the latest generation of our Tiger Neo panels, which deliver better system performance – even through the most demanding conditions,” said Gener Miao, CMO of JinkoSolar Co., Ltd., “This panel, combined with an industry-leading N-type partner ecosystem and new solutions like ESS, will show what’s truly possible with the solar PV experience going forward.”
This generation of Tiger Neo panels built on the record highly efficient N-type TOPCon technology delivers the following results:
- With up to an 85% bifacial factor, it can push a higher generation on the rear side panel and allow for 15-20% more yield compared to conventional bifacial panels.
- A further optimized temperature co-efficiency down to -0.29%/℃.
- A 30-year warranty thanks to its 1% initial-year degradation and 0.4% linear degradation.
- Higher average productivity under low-light conditions such as sunset, sunrise, and cloudy skies.
- Compatibility with almost all mainstream inverter brands with the use of lower short circuit current, so customers do not need to invest more in an augmented class of inverters.
Listen to more in-depth conversations on Solar Builder's YouTube channel
Our most popular series include:
Power Forward! | A collaboration with BayWa r.e. to discuss higher level industry topics.
The Buzz | Where we give our 2 cents per kWh on the residential solar market.
The Pitch | Discussions with solar manufacturers about their new technology and ideas.