GameChange Solar projects over 1 GW of business in 2016
GameChange Solar received an order for several Max-Span pile driven systems totaling 42 MW in North Carolina. This brings the total contracts awarded to GameChange to over 300 MW year to date, and the company projects over 1 GW for 2016 with Genius Tracker single axis trackers as a meaningful addition to the growth in the fixed tilt business.
“The solar industry must reduce costs in order to continue its rapid growth rate,” stated Andrew Worden, CEO of GameChange Solar. “At GameChange Solar our mission to change the world by making solar energy affordable aligns with our contribution of providing bankable quality trackers and fixed tilt racking at the value pricing our customers need.”
RELATED: Inside the new, improved decentralized tracker from GameChange Solar
Some more info on the Max-Span Post System
• Long spans and few foundations – as few as 240 foundations per MW
• Post/Beam/Brace assembly has industry’s lowest part count and fastest assembly
• Patent-pending articulating purlin connections to navigate up to 15 percent terrain slopes
• Supports all poly, glass and thin film modules including First Solar Series 4
• Rugged design enables 150 mph wind and 90 psf snow loads
• Turn-key install, pull test and geotech services available
• 20 year warranty – Made in USA
• ETL / UL 2703 tested
• Independent assessment by Black & Veatch
• Wind tunnel tested by industry leader CPP
Listen to more in-depth conversations on Solar Builder's YouTube channel
Our most popular series include:
Power Forward! | A collaboration with BayWa r.e. to discuss higher level industry topics.
The Pitch | Discussions with solar manufacturers about their new technology and ideas.
Comments are closed here.