Intersolar North America (ISNA) and Energy Storage North America (ESNA) will offer hands-on training and learning experiences through a range of interactive, pre-conference workshops next February at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, California.
“We are excited to once again offer solar + storage professionals timely, topical, and technical training ahead of the 2023 conference,” said Wes Doane, Event Director, Intersolar North America and Energy Storage North America. “Our mission is to accelerate the energy transition – and part of that is ensuring solar + storage professionals get the know-how and information they need to work effectively and make strategic decisions. With the trusted educational content delivered by these industry-leading experts and organizations, our 2023 workshops advance that mission.”
In further commitment to industry education and partnership, Solar Energy International is the Official Training Partner of #isnaesna23—leading two of the workshops above in addition to other conference and show-floor presentations.
“SEI and Intersolar North America have been partners to help grow the clean energy workforce for many years. In 2023 we will be expanding our partnership to offer some amazing solar training offerings during the event,” said Chris Turek, Vice President of Marketing and Business Development, Solar Energy International. “Our collective commitment to offering these highly technical sessions is evidence that our focus on quality solar deployment and a highly skilled workforce is strong and we are excited to meet with solar professionals from all over the world during the conference!”
Workshops will be offered in full- and half-day formats. To benefit from one or more of these informative courses, additional registration is required (access is not included in conference or expo hall passes). Do that here.
Held on February 13, the 2023 workshops will deliver focused and effective training on a range of topics:
- 2023 NEC: PV, Energy Storage, and Interconnections, presented by Sean White (HeatSpring/White House Energy) and Bill Brooks (Brooks Engineering)
- Community Solar Design Fundamentals: Achieving Successful Programs Through Optimal Program Design
- Energy Storage Interconnection Basics & Best Practices, presented by Jin Noh (California Energy Storage Alliance)
- Evolving Markets for Standalone and Hybrid Grid-Scale Storage, presented by Customized Energy Solutions
- NABCEP Technical Training, presented by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners
- PV System Operations and Maintenance (O&M) NABCEP Certified, presented by Solar Energy International
- PV and Energy Storage: Residential Applications and Design NABCEP Certified, presented by Solar Energy International
- The Green Hydrogen Value Proposition: Fundamental Policy Needs to Drive Market Development and Re-Imagine the Energy Ecosystem, presented by Nick Connell (Green Hydrogen Coalition)
Have you checked out our YouTube page?
We have a ton video interviews and additional content on our YouTube page. Recently we debuted Power Forward! -- a collaboration with BayWa r.e. to discuss higher level industry topics as well as best practices / trends for running a solar business today.
Our longer running side project is The Pitch -- in which we have awkward discussions with solar manufacturers and suppliers about their new technology and ideas so that you don't have to. We discuss everything from residential rail-less deck attaching and home solar financing to large-scale energy storage value stacking and utility-driven new home solar + storage microgrids.