Mango Power partners with Inxeption to deliver home energy solution, adds partner program for installers
Mango Power announced at RE+ that it is partnering with Inxeption to bring the Mango Power M home energy system to homeowners across the U.S. Inxeption enables industrial e-commerce transactions that are digital, automated, secure and managed end-to-end through a single dashboard. This empowers solar installers to digitize the manual procurement processes that have historically defined industrial commerce.
“We are delighted to be working with Mango Power to introduce the innovative Mango Power M to our network of U.S. solar installers procuring solar products digitally on the Inxeption Marketplace,” said Josh Allen, Inxeption’s CCO. “At Inxeption, we’re shifting the industrial commerce paradigm via a proprietary suite of industrial e-commerce software that seamlessly connects innovative manufacturers with new customers. For us, Mango Power is a strategic, and meaningful, addition to our industrial commerce ecosystem.”
Product specs | The Mango Power M boasts a built-in 12 kW hybrid inverter that ensures reliable power for the entire house compared to smaller 5 kW – 7 kW inverters.
It is coupled with the M Battery (LFP) for reliable backup, made by CATL, the largest battery manufacturer in the world. Parts like two 200A breakers (for safety during maintenance and inspection) and necessary cables are included in the system.
The Mango team says the Power M can be installed in as little as 4 hours. Also: a free warranty upgrade to 15 years for the Mango Power M battery is now available for a limited time. Homeowners who order Mango Power M from a Mango Power certified installer in September and October will enjoy a free additional five-year battery warranty worth up to $2,000 (for a 20 kWh battery).
In addition, Mango Power has rolled out a comprehensive partner program, making it even easier for installers to provide the innovative Mango Power M to consumers across the country. Some bullet points on the program:
- With distribution centers strategically located in 6 warehouses across the United States, installers can count on swift and stable access to Mango Power M units, streamlining their installation processes.
- Mango Power provides installers with a dedicated account manager for regular communication, to receive installer feedback.
- Mango Power offers a 5*8 hours technical hotline and on-site support directly from their team.
- Installers can benefit from product, installation, and policy training.
- Mango Power offers a personalized “1 on 1 Partner Success Program” to help installers maximize their potential and thrive in the renewable energy industry.
- As part of the Mango Power network, installers can tap into a consistent stream of regular sales leads, creating opportunities for business growth and expansion.
Mango Power is also at RE+ 2023, Booth # 7231 from Sep 11 – 14.
Listen to more in-depth conversations on Solar Builder's YouTube channel
Our most popular series include:
Power Forward! | A collaboration with BayWa r.e. to discuss higher level industry topics.
The Buzz | Where we give our 2 cents per kWh on the residential solar market.
The Pitch | Discussions with solar manufacturers about their new technology and ideas.